Rating[Total: 0 Average: 0]
West Bay – 2016 Blue Flag
is a place where you can take in lovely scenery, interesting rock-pools and soft sand. With a nearby pub and cafe there is all you need for a day at the beach. The promside Cafe is open late and has great views across the bay.
- Boat launch ramp
- Large Cafe with outside seating on promenade
- Westgate pavilion in walking distance
- Public Toilets
- Cinema near beach
- Tennis Courts
- Beach is 15 feet from road
- Easy access for wheelchairs users
- Popular for kite surfing
- Lifeguards – May to September
- Golden Sandy Beach with rocky areas and cliffs
- Bay inspectors clean through day
- 2012 Blue Flag award.
- 2013 Blue Flag award.
- 2014 Blue Flag award.
- 2015 Blue Flag award.
- Dogs are now be banned between 10am and 6pm from 1st May to the 30th September
Flouting this rule carries an £80 Fine.