Stone Bay – 2016 Blue Flag
has a nice open feel to it, with easy access to the beach either down the steps or from Viking Bay. This Bay is seldomly discovered by visitors and is an excellent place for rock pooling and discovering the local marine life.
- Toilets/Disabled Toilets,
- Steps, Ramp or take a walk along the promanade from Viking bay
- Lifeguards – May to September
- Golden Sand, with promanade
- Bay inspectors clean through day
- 2012 Blue Flag award.
- 2013 Blue Flag award.
- 2015 Blue Flag
- Street Parking
- Viking Bay Parking
- Dogs are now be banned between 10am and 6pm from 1st May to the 30th September
Flouting this rule carries an £80 Fine