Ramsgate Beach – 2016 Blue Flag
has been a popular destination for hundreds of years, it has a sandy beach and is several hundred metres across with a promenade behind. The Main Sands are situated right next to the famous Royal Harbour and Marina. There are bars and cafes close to the beach for a leisurely lunch giving you a real continental feel.
05:08 - High Tide ( 4.14m )
12:00 - Low Tide ( 1.19m )
18:05 - High Tide ( 3.95m )
- First Aid stations
- Seafood stalls
- Children’s rides
- Donkey rides
- Paddle boats
- Lifts to the clif top
- Sun loungers
- Amusements Arcades
- Public Toilets
- Boat Ramp
- Hi-street nearby
- Beach is about 15 feet from road, no road parking car park by beach
- Easy access for wheelchairs users
- Disabled toilets open from the week before Easter until the end of September.
Click For Directions – 15 Minute walk from Ramsgate Station
- Lifeguards – May to September
- Golden Sand Beach
- Beach is combed level every morning
- Bay inspectors clean through day
Ramsgate Seaside Awards 2012 Blueflag
- 2013 Seaside Award.
- 2015 Blueflag Award
- Dogs will now be banned 24 hours a day from 1 May to 30 September.
Flouting this rule carries an £80 Fine.