Minnis Bay – 2016 Blue Flag
Here you can take in lovely scenery and interesting rock-pools, this is the end of a great walk around the coast of Thanet. If you wish you can walk or cycle to Reculver Towers from Minnis Bay via the coastal wall which take you to the famous Reculver Towers.
- Boat launch ramp
- Rock pool for kids
- Public/disabled Toilets
- Beach is 15 feet from road
- Easy access for wheelchairs users
- Click For Directions – 18 Minute walk from Birchington Station Google Maps Link
- Lifeguards – May to September
- Golden Sand Beach, some rock pools
- Beach is combed level every morning
- Bay inspectors clean through day
- 2012 Blue Flag award.
- 2013 Blue Flag award.
- 2014 Blue Flag award.
- 2015 Blue Flag award.
- Lots of free Street Parking and There is also a car park for around 100 cars including disabled spaces. note: There is a charge for using the car park.
- CT7 9QP – Google Maps Link
- Main area of Minnis: Bay Dogs will now be banned 24 hours a day from 1 May to 30 September.
Flouting this rule carries an £80 Fine.