Joss Bay – 2016 Blue Flag
you can take in lovely scenery and interesting rock cliffs, this is a very popular and unique beach which has ample parking on the cliff top – Joss Bay has perfect waves for surfing and has a surf school so look out for them riding the waves.
- Public Toilets
- Beach Shop
- Golf Course
- Surfing School
- Large Carpark
- Beach is near parking down a steep ramp
- Access for wheelchairs users
- Lifeguards – May to September
- Golden Sandy Beach
- Bay inspectors clean through day
- 2012 Blue Flag Award
- 2013 Blue Flag award.
- 2015 Blue Flag Award.
- Ample parking on cliff top
- Dogs are now be banned between 10am and 6pm from 1st May to the 30th September
Flouting this rule carries an £80 Fine.